How do you know you’re in love?
- —COMMON: Man, I know I’m in love when I think about her a lot and I’m finding ways to get to that person. Even though I gotta work, even though I gotta take care of other responsibilities, I’m like yo, when am I gonna fly out and see that person? I look forward to seeing them.
- —KENDRICK LAMAR: How do you know you’re in love? When your heart feels it instead of your mind and your penis don’t. You know, it’s deeper than that… That’s when you know.
- —PETE ROCK: Oh man you feel it right here, *touches heart*, right there, it’s like cupid’s shooting you in the heart, that shit’s just BOOW! Lots of people say they don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do, it’s happened to me.
- —A$AP ROCKY: You know you in love cuz you don’t want nobody else but that person. You know, that’s how you know for sure. Like you could see a million other bad bitches, but you know, but it don’t even matter, you stuck.
- —BIG BOI: Your heart flutters a little bit, you like to kiss on the mouth a lot, your neck get hot when you kiss on the mouth, that type of stuff. Stuff like that, yea.
- —QUESTLOVE: I THINK WHEN THAT PERSON CONSUMES YOU.
- me: wow i have so much work to do
- me: *goes on tumblr*
- me: *watches a movie*
- me: *reads a novel*
- me: *takes a nap*
- me: *climbs a mountain*
- me: *backpacks through europe*
- me: why am i not getting anything done
“If you enter into healing, be prepared to lose everything. Healing is a ravaging force to which nothing seems sacred or inviolate. As my original pain releases itself in healing, it rips to shreds the structures and foundations I built in weakness and ignorance.” —Ely Fuller “The Courage to Heal” (via therapist-confessions)
anyone watch any good tv shows on netflix? I WIL PROMO THE PERSON WHO RECOMMENDS A SHOW ON NETFLIX IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE?
United States of Tara is a good one. Just finished it.
“It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.” —L.R. Knost (via creatingaquietmind)